GET YOUR FREE TEAM BUILDING STRATEGIES!
- How I Booked 100+ Consults My First Week in Business
- How To Use Facebook Timeline Business Page: Infographic
- 5 Keys To Help The Back To School Blues
- Everything You Need To Know About Pinterest To Build Your Brand
- Best Times To Tweet And Post On Facebook For Highest Click-Throughs
- How To Use Twitter: Easy Infographic And Slide Show
- 111 Ways to Get Your Biz in Front of More Eyeballs!
- How to Fix the Problems in Your Business
- Is Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer A Good Role Model For Women?
- How To Follow Through With Your Intentions
- lbmbjlhv on Overwhelmed? Here’s a simple tool I use to get a TON done!
- ckxclogh on Overwhelmed? Here’s a simple tool I use to get a TON done!
- gregornrv on Best Times To Tweet And Post On Facebook For Highest Click-Throughs
- ubpywqgq on Overwhelmed? Here’s a simple tool I use to get a TON done!
- jwduqakn on Overwhelmed? Here’s a simple tool I use to get a TON done!
- Business Growth
- Independent Contractors
- Leading teams
- Managing employees
- Performance Reviews
- Problem Solving
- Staff Meetings
- Staff Motivation Tips
- Team Building
- Team Strategy Sessions
- Terminating employment
Tag Archives: business growth
Just a month ago I decided to start a Facebook Business Page for A Mommy, 2 Kidz and Million Dollar Biz. I found it a bit intimidating until I stumbled across this little gem. I found it helpful and wanted … Continue reading
Millionaire Mommy CEOs can recite their business statistics as fast as they can tell you their bra & shoe size. It’s just a necessity to running a successful business. I understand that numbers aren’t the sexiest topic to read about, … Continue reading
The Internet has completely leveled the playing field and made it possible for small businesses to compete with the big boys. According to a recent survey, the majority of US small businesses can attribute some portion of their annual sales … Continue reading
This week's theme during my 1:1 consults with clients is overwhelm. Their businesses are full and they're running on empty with little to no time for anything outside of business. I want to give you a priceless tool I've used … Continue reading
I LOVE this picture. I totally get it. I nurse. Everywhere I travel for business, my baby comes too. I want what is best and healthiest for her, so she goes. In fact, every business trip I make, I drag … Continue reading
(pictured above is my 5 yr old Milan with my husband) Yesterday my five year old comes to me with two pieces of paper. She’s smiling from ear to ear as she prepares to show me her art work. One … Continue reading
Just barely over a month old and my bundle of love is already teaching mama some of life's most valuable lessons. Thanks baby! Since giving birth six weeks ago, I’ve adapted from one … Continue reading
Wouldn’t you like to click through the weeks and months of your calendar to find it booked FULL of paying customers? I learned this technique 15 years ago and since then I have enjoyed having a … Continue reading
Recognition & Awards I don’t know about you but I have kept almost every award I’ve ever earned stashed away somewhere in a scrapbook box. I think it starts at a young age when our … Continue reading