How To Use Twitter: Easy Infographic And Slide Show

VN:F [1.9.20_1166]
Rating: 10.0/10 (4 votes cast)

Kiyla Fenell Talks Twitter

Twitter is one of those thing I haven’t been able to get my head around until now. I got extremely frustrated trying to get past the 2,000 following limit mark.

Huh?

What?

I just threw in the towel.

People in my circles are having great success so…. I’ve reluctantly been lured back in. Thanks to Cheryl Lawson CEO and founder of Party Aficionado I can now say confidently that I “get” the whole Twitter thing. I must not be the only one that got excited when I saw this. Her infographic has received tens of thousands of shares. She lays it out so simply and visually that even my 6 year old could run my Twitter account. Hey, there’s an idea! I am always learning and when I stumble across something that teaches me in a powerful way I like to pass it on to my “tweeps”. Impressed? Haha! Enjoy.

BTW…help me get past that darned 2,000 mark and follow me. Thanks.

Become my tweep follower here: www.twitter.com/kiylafenell

VN:F [1.9.20_1166]
Rating: 10.0/10 (4 votes cast)
How To Use Twitter: Easy Infographic And Slide Show, 10.0 out of 10 based on 4 ratings

Comments

comments

About Kiyla Fenell

Self-made mommy millionaire business consultant Kiyla Fenell teaches entrepreneurs around the world how to grow their businesses. For over two decades, Kiyla has created, operated and sold million dollar companies with a baby (...or 2) on her hip. She uses her award-winning, no-nonsense approach systems to achieve the impossible. Kiyla got her start managing her dad’s sandwich shops as a teenager. There she became the “fastest sandwich maker” in the state of Oklahoma . After opening her first vacuum cleaner business, she became the “fastest vacuum cleaner assembler” in the nation blindfolded! Speed should be Kiyla's middle name. Kiyla enjoys getting quick results while keeping business simple, profitable and fun. She is a three times #1 bestselling author and the business expert for the 69th most popular website in the world. Her clients range from celebrities & high-profile high profile CEO’s to the work from home moms. Kiyla is a homeschool mom to 3 genius children and married to her hottie soulmate for 15 years. Together they live in Tulsa, Oklahoma where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain.

24 Responses to How To Use Twitter: Easy Infographic And Slide Show

1. That's great, Kiyla!  I move up and down on my excitement over twitter and am also currently blocked from following new people until more people follow me; so, I'll add my http://www.twitter.com/KatherineCHE to the mix here.  XOXO  You ROCK!!  <3

2. Ellen Kramer says:

This is awesome, Kiyla!  I am also just getting my head wrapped around twitter.  What does 2,000 followers do for you?  Just wondering.  I have 533.

3. Sue Painter says:

I have already Tweeted this, thought it was helpful and cute.  I'm glad you are sharing it on your blog, Kiyla.

4. Kiyla
    Cute graphic and great tips!  Thanks for sharing!  I love twitter and am close to 1000 followers now.
    I’ve made some great connections and have some great convos.  It’s also great for sharing any media coverage I get or blogs posts I’m quoted in – the journalist really appreciates it!
    I do hate auto DMs and trying to actually find people hasn’t really worked for me. It’s been more about finding people through other people.
    Thanks

5. Thanks for sharing my infographic Kiyla
    Happy Tweeting everyone!
    @PartyAficionado

6. Kim Avery says:

I'm just pondering getting active on Twitter after a 12 month break.  This came at just the right time. Thanks. @servingcoaching

7. Hi Kiyla!  Very cool. Absolutely eye catching graphics and very fun.  Thanks for sharing this. I need to get going with my Twitter account..

8. Denise says:

THANKS for the great twitter info!!! Loved the visual and twitter dialog.  I am on twitter but have not engaged it as much as fb.  Thanks for making it simple.   @drmock

9. Phil Dyer says:

Love it!
    I am in the exact same place with Twitter and just couldn't get into it.  This infographic is very helpful.
    Thanks so much for posting it.
    Phil Dyer
    Chief Visionary, Broughton Advisory

10. Lisa Manyon says:

Kiyla,
    I love this Infographic and have found that Twitter is a useful tool for connecting. Tweetchats are very powerful. Tweetdeck is also a great way to manage all the connections.
    I'm still not sure what the significance of 2,000 followers is? There is always something new to learn it seems.
    Write on!~
    Lisa Manyon

11. Cindy Short says:

I am afraid that I am very inconsistent with Twitter.  I love it, I just don't spend a regular amount of time on it.  This was a great article and I probably need to post it on the wall at my desk so I can becoming a better "tweeter".  Thank you for the info!

12. Cheryl Cope says:

Thanks Kiyla for sharing this! This infographic on twitter so very thorough!

13. Mitch Tublin says:

Kiyla,
    Thanks for a quickie brush up course on twitter which is easily to share with others.
    Mitch

14. Love the infographic! I spend the MOST time on Twitter of any social network. It's by far my favorite and I love the visual tips list – thanks for sharing. My favorite on the list … "Auto DMs are not the way." I HATE those things!

Jennifer Bourn, Bourn Creative (@jenniferbourn)

15. Debi says:

Great way to get this info out!! Love it!